Sunday, September 20, 2009

It has been a really great chilly Monday. My plan today was to start the uphill hike again, but rain stopped that. It is really no fun walking in mud. This weekend included some lemon meringue pie and other things I normally don't eat. I am tryinig to get my husband on board with all this clean eating and it is harder than I thought. I ordered two new books. Clean Food and The clean eating cookbook. Why is it, if you name a food something strange like "orzo", men won't even try it?
With this week looking very much like fall I plan to get in all the extra exercise and outdoor activities I can. I really have no food plan for this week. I am hoping one of my new books will be in the mail today with some great ideas. I have been doing much better on the water drinking and am thinking of weaning myself off my addiction to all black teas. I think tea addiction is keeping me from my much needed water. I have broken the caffience addiction once, I am hoping I can do it again.
Aside from the same goal of dropping a couple pounds a week, I have nothing more this week.

No comments: