Thursday, September 24, 2009


Thirteen quirky questions floating around in my head~

1. Why have I not started the Rosetta stone French 1 that is sitting on my office floor. (I took French in HS and thought I would see what I remember from those few classes I made it to.)

2. Why is it when you go for a haircut and tell them not to do this or that, they do it anyway? I always leave with shorter hair than I intended. Good thing it grows fast.

3. Why are people in their late twenties and early thirties getting Botox and that other junk? I know people that have these parties at their homes and find it disturbing. The fountain of youth until your face falls off from all that poison! These same people also never looked shocked or surprised.

4. Why do our favorite musical artist always take so long to release new music?

5. I actually ate a hamburger after over a year of not touching beef. I am still so not interested in the pork. I am disappointed I ate the beef, but it seemed to have helped the strange bruising I was having, or it's all in my head.

6. My puppy has severe ball addiction, enough that she sleeps by one or has one in her line of vision at all times. I wonder...do they have rehab for puppies? It is like a sick addiction she even gets all glassy eyed.

7. Why do they years go by so much faster as we get older, but can't wait for them to come when we are younger? I am glad this year is almost over, but am wondering just where it went.

8. Why is it all my good healthy magazines have all these cake recipes in them? How is that good for my new way of life? Now I have to make the apple cake, the apple upside down cake and the apple and cranberry pie. Look what they have started and I don't normally bake.

9. This morning I sat in my silly sock monkey pajama's and watched my new workout DVD, some how I convinced myself that I was burning calories just from anticipation of when I will actually do this workout. I wonder how many other people just watch their workout DVDs?

10. Why is it when I see something I may want to own at the store, go home, think about it, go back, and it is always gone? Sometimes just a few hours later? This is the story of the maroon hoodie. Two hours later, they had four.

11. Why is Wal-mart so insistent on dominating the market? We will have 4 in about a five mile radius in a couple months. Over saturation and I hate that store, why couldn't it be Target?

12. Why is it my to do list keeps getting longer and my time shorter?

13. Why are success and failure so often used together? I find that daunting.

1 comment:

Kaytee said...

Those are all really great questions that I will most likely be pondering the rest of the day!