Monday, October 19, 2009

Stomach pains




I am happy to report that I am still losing a minimum of three pounds a week. The bad news and what a buzz kill is that I think it is related to the issues I have been having and not so much my hard work. I have explained that I have this ongoing stomach issue and it has taken a turn for the worse. Now-I am one of those people that assumes worst case scenario- but at the same time just wants the situation fixed so I can move on with life and not dwell. I don't do the poor me very well, I prefer to suck it up and move forward. I am in hopes that is just what I will be able to do this week. My crunches cause bad pains so I have had to forgo them this week. I have lost 3.5 pounds this last week, I am totally dehydrated and my only plan this week is to find out what the hell is really going on, find the solution-solute it and move on. I think that sounds dandy!

2 comments:

Medical Librarian said...

I, too, hope you can find a cause, a solution, and move forward. All the pain and worry has to be taking a terrible toll on you.

On the other hand, I don't think you whine or come across as "poor me" at all.

Fingers crossed for good health news from you soon!!!

Sonya said...

I sure hope that you are able to find out the reason you are having these problems and can get it taken care of. Thinking of you!!