Thursday, December 3, 2009



I have figured out the cure to weight loss-non stop sneezing and loss of taste due to a cold that is aggressively trying to make a home in my body. I am fighting it but think I have just lost. The good news...the two pounds are gone but so are a lot of brain cells from the constant sneezing. I would not recommend this form of weight loss, however, you can find it in any public area since NO ONE has read the memo on how to properly sneeze or cough. They just continue to do it without so much as covering their mouth, or they use their hands and then touch my merchandise, latte... you get the disgusting idea. Since I won't eat if I can't taste anything it worked for me maybe I will have dropped even more by Monday. Looking to drop a few? Head on over to Target or your local Starbucks, I am sure there is some fellow manner-less human more than willing to contaminate you.

No comments: